Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7

A gift at 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m.

1.  Lunch date with my husband after BSF.  I'm thankful that he works so close to home that we are able to have several lunch dates a week. 

2.  Meeting with the plumber at the old/rental house.  There's a water leak and it's going to cost a lot of money.  But we've been blessed through this experience -- I posted on facebook that I needed a plumber, and several people recommended him.  He goes to our church and does all the plumbing work there, as well as for half the parish, apparently.  I didn't know him but I know his wife from VBS.  He's a godsend for us, and we're blessed to be in a position to pay him. 

3.  Studying geography with Josh.  Bret took Jessie to dance so I could work with him to prepare for a test.  Last time we tackled African countries/capitals and I learned a lot myself.  It was daunting because we didn't know about it until the night before, but after hours of drilling, he managed to make an A.  This time it's Asia, and there are only 20 countries/capitals to learn -- piece of cake. 

No comments: