Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22

A gift wrinkled, smoothed, unfolded

1.  My fingers after being in the water for the new Tabata Aqua Gym class.  I missed the first two weeks due to strep and bronchitis, but am determined to be more committed this session than I was in the fall.  I am blessed to be able to go during the mornings -- I can drop Josh at the bus stop and then head to the pool.  It would be a huge challenge to make it to the evening classes.

2.  I'm in the process of framing and hanging photos.  It's pretty embarrassing that we've been in the house for over 4 years and most have not made it onto the walls.  I've run across a few that were creased a bit here and there.  Rather than not framing them, I've put them into frames and hung them anyway.  I thought it would bother me to see the imperfections, but surprisingly, I don't even notice them because my attention is captured by the smiles on our faces.

3. 

No comments: